What: A friendly competition featuring event vignettes by different teams to showcase the newest, most creative and most exciting ideas and trends in our industry.
When: February 20th, 2018
Where: Infinity Park, Glendale, CO
2018’s theme is… FAMOUS COUPLES! From the infamous (Bonnie and Clyde) to the outrageous (John Lennon and Yoko Ono), the iconic (Prince William and Kate Middleton) to the historic (Captain Smith and Pocahontas), think of how your favorite Westley and Buttercup duo would throw an epic dinner party, event or wedding.
Here’s how it works: Team captains submit their famous couple and team member information to VP of Education & Programs Meredith Harris at email@example.com. Famous couples available on a first come first served basis. Two vignettes have already been claimed so don’t delay! Together with your team you will design, plan and execute your vignette to be shown at the Designer Showcase. Winning vignettes will be decided by on site voting. Two categories of winners are chosen at the end of the evening; People’s Choice and Past President’s Award.
● Fee: $150 per team space
● Each team must consist of at least one current ILEA Denver member. Non-ILEA members are welcome to participate so long as they are part of a team with an existing member.
● Each team must have a catering partner to serve food as part of their vignette.
● Team must come up with a name for their vignette and submit it in advance.
● No two teams may choose the same famous couple. First come, first served.
● Each team is responsible for signage for their table
● Each team will receive (2) two complimentary tickets into the event
● Additional tickets may be purchased at the discounted price of 50% off, additional tickets must be purchased in advance when registering for the table.
● One member of the team must attend a mandatory walkthrough/event orientation (approximately 10 days prior to event).
View past Designer Showcase winning teams:
Check out video footage from the 2016 Designer Showcase: https://ileadenver.com/designer-showcase-2016/
We are looking for Designer Showcase sub-committee members! Want to get involved in the overall planning of this event? Contact Meredith Harris firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved or ask questions.