Private Event Coordinator
Vehicle Vault is seeking to fill a full-time position of Private Event Coordinator with an engaging, dynamic personality. Featuring several unique event spaces coupled with the allure of elite historical automobiles, Vehicle Vault is a special event venue like no other, nestled just south of Denver in Parker.
The Private Event Coordinator will have strong interpersonal skills and be an extremely valuable asset to the Special Event Department, assisting with several duties from event coordination and oversight to sales and management. This position will also act as an on site point of contact during special events.
- Special event coordination and management; both prior to and during the event
- Interfacing with clients from event inception at the inquiry process through planning and including event management
- Assistance with event setup and logistics
- Ability to find and capture new special event clients
- Providing timely replies to event sales inquiries
- Communication of event details between client and vendors
- Preparation and execution of contracts and event diagrams
- Conducting tours for potential clients
- Collaboration of marketing efforts to maximize event traffic flow
- General support of Special Event Department, particularly in regards to sales and client support
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or Event Management, or related field
- OR 4 Years minimum related work experience
- Cooperative, creative, and detail – oriented personality
- Strong communication skills; including verbal and written
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Excellent organizational skills
Please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com for consideration.
Territory Sales Manager
Engages in sales strategies to meet and exceed assigned goals, aggressively identifies, pursues, and maintains new accounts, while maintaining the existing client base. Represents the organization in industry related events and within the event industry.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be a proven self motivator, with self-guided disciplines. Must have the ability to work with little to no supervision, along with the ability to work within a team
environment. Must possess accelerated computer skills.
For questions or to apply email Josh Easterling (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Event Coordinator Position Available
Is working with Brides, Event Planners, Venues and Caterers one of your goals?
You will working on Weddings, Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Non-profit, Corporate events and more.
Allwell Rents is looking for a full time person for this position
If you would like an open position posted please send us the information using this form!