YOU get a scholarship! And YOU get a scholarship! ILEA Live 2018 is in our backyard and we are giving away 2 educational scholarships this year to Denver Members!
ILEA DENVER EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
FOR ILEA LIVE CONFERENCE 2018
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday July 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
The International Live Events Association (ILEA) Denver Chapter is pleased to offer a scholarship for two (2) ILEA Denver non-student members to attend the ILEA Live conference to be held in Denver Colorado from August 16-18, 2018. This scholarship will be judged anonymously by members of an ILEA chapter outside of the Western Region after an ILEA Denver Chapter Board Member checks information for accuracy. A winner will be announced upon approval of the ILEA Denver Board of Directors.
No chapter member may receive a chapter Scholarship Award more than once in three (3) calendar years. An application for Scholarship Awards will be sent electronically to all current chapter members once per calendar year, or when there are sufficient funds to be able to offer the Scholarship.
- Application period opens on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 and closes on Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (no late applications will be accepted).
- Applicants will be contacted on their application status by Thursday, July 12, 2018.
- Recipient must be a non-student member of the ILEA Denver Chapter and be a member in good standing at the time of the application, award and conference.
- Recipient must be a member in “Good Standing”. “Good Standing” is described as being financially current with ILEA International and active with the chapter by participating in chapter programs, on chapter committees, as a current or past member of the Board of Directors, etc.
- Recipient must have a committed interest in serving (or has served) on the ILEA Denver Board of Directors.
- Recipient will be required to write an article for the chapter’s communication channels describing the benefits of their educational opportunity.
- Recipient will be required to speak briefly at an ILEA membership meeting to relay their educational experience to other members.
- Proof of attendance is required or the awarded monies shall be returned to the chapter.
- The Award Recipient will receive the full education package, a value of $845, that has already been purchased by the chapter.
- Conference “Full Education” Package Registration (early bird price is $845)
Includes all educational sessions, breakfasts and lunches on both full education days, and Opening Event.
Please Note: The following events aren’t covered by this scholarship, but the award winner is encouraged to purchase on their own:
- SEARCH Foundation Event ($65)
- ILEA Esprit® Awards Gala ($250)
- Pre-Conference Workshops ($275)