Click here for the Newest Job Postings!
ILEA Denver members are the best at what they do
With so many people and companies offering to design and manage special events, it’s important to find someone you can trust. Our recommendation? Hire an ILEA member.
There are several reasons why you should hire an ILEA member:
Expertise – ILEA members are constantly learning about new trends, new ideas, and new technologies. This happens both at the chapter level through monthly chapter meetings, and at the international level through the Conference for Professional Development, ILEA publications, industry research, and more. The special events industry is dynamic, growing and improving – and so are our members. That means your special event will be cutting-edge, but also safe and efficient.
Ethics – All members of ILEA subscribe, in writing, to the ILEA Principles of Professional Conduct and Ethics. This gives you peace of mind that you can trust the integrity of the professional designing and managing your special event.
It’s Easy – Our online “Finder” service lets you specify the type of service and/or location for the type of special events professional you are seeking for your event. You’ll find exactly who you’re looking for here. You need quality event professionals, and it provides you with a list of ILEA members that meet your requirements!
Your special event is important – the last thing you want to worry about is the integrity of your special events professional. That’s why all ILEA members subscribe to the ILEA Principles of Professional Conduct and Ethics, listed below.
These principles of professionalism and dedication to high-caliber work are compelling reasons to hire an ILEA member for your next special event
Each member of ILEA shall agree to adhere to the following:
- Promote and encourage the highest level of ethics within the profession of the special events industry while maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of our profession by performing consistently at or above acceptable industry standards.
- Use only legal and ethical means in all industry negotiations and activities.
- Protect the public against fraud and unfair practices, and promote all practices which bring respect and credit to the profession.
- Provide truthful and accurate information with respect to the performance of duties. Use a written contract clearly stating all charges, services, products, performance expectations and other essential information.
- Maintain industry accepted standards of safety and sanitation.
- Maintain adequate and appropriate insurance coverage for all business activities.
- Commit to increase professional growth and knowledge, to attend educational programs and to personally contribute expertise to meetings and journals.
- Strive to cooperate with colleagues, suppliers, employees, employers and all persons supervised, in order to provide the highest quality service at every level.
- Subscribe to the ILEA Principles of Professional Conduct and Ethics, and abide by the ILEA bylaws and policies.